The characteristics of students in each school community vary greatly across the state. On these pages you will find data provided by schools about students as well as demographic data provided from other sources. The goals for all students are the same: to become caring, responsible, and productive citizens and to meet the same high academic standards. To meet these goals, different strategies are needed that reflect student characteristics, experiences, and cultural differences.
- Public School Enrollment
- WINSS Data Analysis: What are student demographics?
- Census of Students with Limited English Proficiency
- Homeless Student Data Reports
- Eligibility Rates for Free/Reduced-Price Meals on our Food and Nutrition Program Statistics page.
- Private School Enrollment
- Home-Based Private Education Enrollment Statistics
- Milwaukee Parental Choice Program Enrollment by School