On these pages you can view data available at DPI about student attainment of academic standards. These data can be used to focus school community efforts on important knowledge and skills that might otherwise go unlearned. Looking at data over time provides clues about whether new strategies are having an effect. Looking at other similar but more successful schools or districts may provide ideas to try.
PUBLIC SCHOOL DATA
- Knowledge and Concepts Examinations (WKCE)
- Wisconsin Reading Comprehension Test (WRCT)
- Alternative Assessments for certain English language learners and students with disabilities
- WINSS Data Analysis: How are students performing academically?
- School Performance Report: State Test Results, Retention, ACT, Advanced Placement Program Exams, Graduation, Postgraduation Plans
- Accountability School Report Cards: Reading / Math Achievement and Growth, Closing Gaps, On-track and Postsecondary Readiness
- Wisconsin Promise Schools of Recognition
- Schools and Districts Identified for Improvement - Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP): Local Reports, Other Data.
- District Profiles - Vocational Education Performance Indicators
- Special Education District Profile
- NAEP Results (national assessment of educational progress)
- Graduation Data Analysis and Reporting
PRIVATE SCHOOL DATA
- State Test Results for Private Schools Participating in the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program
- Graduates of Non-public Schools
No single test or indicator can tell us whether students have learned everything that is important for students to learn. More standards-based evidence of student learning is available from your district or school.